Refresh your logo and brand when your business reaches the point where image matters.
Sutter Homes Co is a Net Zero, custom home builder in the Durango, CO and 4 Corners area that specializes in building high-end, energy-efficient homes.
They commissioned a new logo and brand to better reflect their building science expertise and the quality of their product and service. In addition, they needed a website that could accommodate significant amounts of data around residential development communities, properties within each community, and the ability to manage changing content.
B2C Logo Refresh Deliverables: Rebranding Your Business
- Provided analyses of existing logos as to where they fell short, common design trends of logos within the industry, and common design trends of large global organizations in the same industry and what sets them apart.
- Developed an identity that leveraged a unique trait of the larger organizations while still maintaining continuity with expectations of the audience of the smaller segment of the industry.
- Rebuilt their website to enable the stakeholder to manage new community development projects and individual properties within each community, with significant amounts of meta data.
- Re-messaged their website copy and landing pages
- Designed and authored a lead magnet outlining their planning process
- Provide premium, managed hosting